Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Clothes on the Horizon!!

Just talked to Robin, BFF.

Lamented over subject of last post.

Conversation went like this:

Me: "I am so tired of my clothes. I've been wearing the same type of outfit over and over."
Robin: "You won't be after this weekend"
Me: "What are you talking ab---Oh! H & M!"
Robin: "Aren't we still going to the grand opening in San Francisco on Saturday?"
Me: drops phone and does a little jig in the office while yelling "YAAAYYY" and other gleeful exclamations.

Silly, forgetful little me!

4 comments:

Lizzie said...

new clothes make everything better. sigh, I'm so jealous...

Isabel said...

Hooray for new clothes.

And don't complain about the sunny weather. You could live in Seattle where we *never* see the sun. And all the cute trench coats and boots won't make up for a great day in the sun!

AnnaBana said...

Very true! I'll be thankful for what I've got.
PS it's supposed to be 80 degrees today?!

Anonymous said...

I wish so bad we had H & M!!