Tuesday, November 15, 2005

CLOTHES RUT.

I am so tired of wearing the same type of outfit OVER and OVER and OVER: Jeans (usually the same ones, my favorite torn Sevens because I'm one of those people who wear 10% of their clothes 90% of the time), a tank top and flip flops. Or this and flip flops. I want to wear something like this picture to the right. But I can't for two reasons: 1) I don't have the money to go out and buy it (Because I DARNWELLWOULD if I had the cash. Whether I want a new car or not.) And 2) The temperature is in THE SEVENTIES today. Did ya realize, Mr. Sun, that it is the middle of November? Which means you need to start moving farther away from the earth? I can't have a warm Thanksgiving! I want to wear Sweaters! And boots! Tall warn in brown leather boots! And a gorgeous tailored cashmere coat!
Ugh. I am so. tired. of. my. clothes.

No comments: