Monday, September 04, 2006

Polka Dots and Posies! And Random Thoughts...

My big sister just started a blog!! I am so excited, a perfect way for us to easily know what's going on with each other with the random day-to-day stuff (not that we don't already talk on the phone all the time, but blog-reading is much cheaper)!!

She's going to be fun to read for me, because I know exactly the type of stuff she's going to write about (BEING A MOM! MAKEUP! BABIES! GETTING PREGNANT! HOME DESIGN! CLOTHES! AND MORE!). You should totally go check her out (Polka Dots and Posies), because that's exactly the type of stuff you all write about too! Which is why I read your blogs, of course.

---------------------------------------------

Ummm, so my child is not sleeping. I have put him down for a nap THREE TIMES and he sleeps for like 5 minutes, then wakes up, and will not go back to sleep. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------
I had an awesome weekend. I brought my in-laws to my family's lake house, and we all had an amazing time. We ate a ton, wake boarded, tubed and skiied, ate a ton, chilled on the beach, ate a ton, fished and ate a ton. Honestly, I can't tell you how many Doritos and peanut M&M's I ate.
--------------------------------------------
My favorite show (Grey's Anatomy...I love it, obsess about it all week waiting for it...) starts in 2-ish weeks!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Liberal Banana said...

I am surprised - I thought all new moms did was sit around in their houses and deal with the craziness of having a little live being to take care of! I think it is SO COOL that you were at a lake house, doing water sports, and having fun. Any baby weight you may have gained (which there's none that we can see, you skinny minnie!) will be shed in no time!

Silly Hily said...

Warning: All caps coming soon b/c of excitement....DUDE PEANUT M&M'S AND DORITOS! Do you love them as much as I do? B/c seriously! No, seriously.
Seriously....which brings me to my next all caps point.....GREY'S ANATOMY!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!! Can't wait. Have you seen one of the promo clips for the new season? Have you? Have you seen what happens with the panties? I have!

Silly Hily said...

Teehee. Just saw your comment on my blog.
I KNOW, THE PANTIES!!!!!
Did you find the promo? I was going to e-mail you but I think I remember you saying it was going to change one yall moved. So, if you haven't found it, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. sillyhily@gmail.com

Isabel said...

I think I'm going to have to start watching Grey's Anatomy. I keep hearing about how great it is!