Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Too Darn Cute



I've never been one to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but now that I have a child, I want to do all the goofy things that I was never really into before...and on March 17th, it means dressing my child in the best green clothes he has. I was really impressed--he actually kept the hat on all the way from home to Trader Joe's (where we had to stop on the way to my Mom's where we had corned beef and cabbage with the whole fam) to my parents. Of course it was off almost right away when we got there, but 45 minutes is pretty good!


Now I have to talk about Trader Joe's. Notice the balloons below:


This is why (aside from cheaper prices and yummy food) I shop at TJ's. When we asked for a "boon!", the man said, "Well, we have to give him a yellow and green balloon to match his outfit!"

As you can tell, he had a great time with them.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I love TJs, too! Aside from the yummy cheap food, they AlWAYS give my girls balloons and stickers! They rock! Cute pics, by the way...I love the John Deere greens!